Monday, August 27, 2007

Doing Well

We finally got some sleep last night, so we are feeling much more refreshed today.
No new pictures to post, but we wanted to say thanks to our growth group from church for stopping last night to visit. It was great to see you all, and we really appreciate your making the trip to the East Side to see us. The flowers are great and are now flourishing in a vitamin water vase :)

6 comments:

Tina said...

Congratulations, Josh and Heather! We just got home from vacation and Donette notified us that your little girl had arrived! I really like her name!


We look forward to meeting her in person!

Buff and Tina Powers

Scott said...

We found the cup on the way out at the security desk. : ( Oh well, at least you found something! We enjoyed meeting Addison. She is sooooo tiny and cute. S & J Jex

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! It was good to see the both of you and, of course, Addison. She is so cute. We're excited for you, and will be praying for you as you begin this new part of your life.

Love you guys!

Donette said...

I was so glad that all of us didn't overwhelm you! (or maybe we did!) Addison is so cute and I can't wait to take turns holding her and Josiah at growth group. It'll hopefully give me my baby-fix since I am not ready for #3!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather and Josh! Thanks for sharing Addison with us when she was still so young! We'll be praying for you. Call me for a play date! :)

love Sarah

Amy Dall said...

Congratulations Heather and Josh! She looks beautiful - what a little peanut. Sydney and I can't wait to meet her. We hope that the next few weeks go well for you and Addison as you learn about each other.
Take Care!
Amy